- Send print jobs from home (or anywhere else) via "WebPrint" and pick them up on your way to class.
- Print directly from your laptop to any DPrint MFD on either campus.
- Colour and black/white copying and printing services
- Colour scanning on all multifunctional devices
- Self serve printing services for students through 50 multifunction devices (MFD) with easy to use card readers in the libraries, public areas and laboratories on the Sir George Williams and Loyola Campuses.
- Two service counters offering full service photocopying, printing and scanning services to students, departments and walk in customers.
- Management and servicing (including supplies) of 200 multifunction devices (MFD) in departments (fleet).
- Printing advisory and outsourcing services for Concordia faculties and departments.
Use your web browser to upload and print a document to one of the supported campus printers. Click here to get started.
Click here to learn how to use WebPrint.
- No need to carry copy cards or change - all you have to do is swipe your Concordia ID card to use the new Xerox unit,
since each student card is linked to an account.
- Default double-sided printing and copying on recycled paper - features that will help keep Concordia green.